Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair is among the best and popular hair in the global hair business market globally. These hairs have both the good and bad features that hair vendors should consider when starting doing business with it. With this article, you will get an in-depth view of these hairs and know which one is suitable and bring a better profit margin to your business.
Vietnamese Hair Vs Indian Hair
1. Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Why is Vietnamese hair so popular now?
It cannot be denied that Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair is becoming more and more popular these days. Vietnamese hair is especially now the hot cake of both wholesale hair factories and all hair resellers. While previously, Chinese hair and Indian hair seem to be more prominent in the business, Vietnamese hair is now one of the top popular choices. Let’s discover more about this outstanding item.
Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Vietnamese Hair
1.1. What is Vietnamese hair?
Vietnamese raw hair is 100% Vietnamese human hair. All the donors of Vietnamese hair are young women who live in mountainous areas. Thanks to cool weather and positive lifestyles, their natural hair is pretty beautiful. All customers feedback that Vietnamese hair is super silky, smooth and durable. Depending on the number of donors and hair quality, there are 2 main types of Vietnamese raw hair: virgin and remy hair.
- Vietnamese virgin hair is cut from only one donor. The hair is guaranteed to be fresh and never processed before. In other words, it is intact and is the best hair for bleaching and restyling.
- Vietnamese remy hair is collected from 2 or more donors. The hair is also intact and unprocessed. It is also guaranteed to be uniform in direction. Therefore, the quality is good.
In fact, there is also another kind of hair in the market called non remy hair. However, the quality is really bad, so Vietnamese hair suppliers don’t provide this type of hair.
Vietnamese hair extensions are hair extensions made of Vietnamese raw hair. Thanks to good hair origin, the hair extensions are extremely durable and beautiful. They are also diverse in types and hairstyles such as hair bundles, clip in hair extensions, tape in hair extensions, I-tip, U-tip hair extensions, wavy, curly, straight, bone straight hair extensions, etc.
Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: What is Vietnamese hair
1.2. Characteristics of Vietnamese hair
As mentioned, Vietnamese hair is 100% qualified raw hair, so their characteristics are prominent in comparison with many other types of raw hair from other brands. In particular, those significant characteristics are:
- High-quality hair texture: smooth, silky
- Natural looking & well blending
- Durable with years of lifespan
- Full length choices: 8 to 30+ inch
- Flexible and freely to customize
In fact, different grades of Vietnamese hair will also have some slight differences in quality and appearance. In concrete, there are 3 main grades of Vietnamese hair quality. They are super double drawn hair, double drawn hair and single drawn hair.
- Super double drawn Vietnamese hair is 100% Vietnamese hair which is of the best quality uniformity. About 80-90% of the hair has the same length. This makes the hair look super thick and uniform.
- Double drawn Vietnamese hair consists of about 75% hair of the same length. This is not such a high percentage as super double hair, but in general, the hair volume is still amazing.
- Single drawn Vietnamese hair is the hair that about 60% of it has the same length. The hair will look thick in the root but a little bit thin in the tail. This grade of hair is more suitable for styling layers.
1.3. Who usually buys Vietnamese hair?
Vietnamese hair has proved its quality and now becomes the favorite item of all wholesale and retail hair sellers worldwide.
- Vietnamese raw hair, tip hair, tape hair and Caucasian colored hair are favorite items of Caucasian hair business and customers. They especially love Vietnamese raw hair bulk for customizing purposes.
- Vietnamese weft hair, closure, frontal, wig, African patterned and colored hair are favorite items of colored business and customers.
1.4. How to take care of Vietnamese hair
Under proper care, Vietnamese hair can last for up to 5 years and even more, so why not learn more about the ways to do so! Actually, they are pretty simple and easy.
For Vietnamese raw hair and hair extensions that are in stock and not used, you only need to store them in cool places and best in hair extension boxes or bags.
For hair extensions that are in use, you need to take notice of different hair care routines for different types of hair extensions. Normally, hair sellers or hair salons will tell you the hair care required in detail. Below are some signification cases:
- Curly wavy hair extensions require your careful brushing from tail to root with a wide-toothed comb.
- Colored hair extensions require frequent moisturizing and using suitable shampoo for color keeping effect.
- Bone straight hair extensions require gentle hair care and avoiding more heat or chemical effects.
2. The similarity between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
To make it clear about all the points about Vietnamese and Indian hair, let’s first discover their similarities. The three main points are about the hair color, hair versatility and hair price.
2.1. Color of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
First of all, the noticeable features that people can easily recognize in these hairs are the similarity in color. The dark color is the prominent hues in hair from Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair. The shades of this hair can vary from dark brown to black, jet black. These colors can make it easy for hairstylists to blend with the natural hair. Moreover, they can mix the natural dark color with others to create the most natural feeling for the customers.
In addition to dark color, Vietnamese and Indian raw hair definitely also enable you to recolor the hair by yourself or let the hair factories recolor all for you. As long as the hair is qualified, you can have the hair bleached and dyed into the most difficult tones such as blond 613.
2.2. Versatility Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
It is undeniable that both Vietnamese hairs vs Indian hair has good versatility. The hair can be dyed, curls, or any other things without any trouble. Customers can use their hair as their natural hair because it can blend beautifully with your original one.
This can be considered one of the prominent points of both Vietnamese and Indian hair. If the hair is severely processed in factories like Chinese hair, it will limit the capability of restyling so much.
3. Differences between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
Besides the similarities, Vietnamese and Indian hair also have some differences that make their own brand. Below are the detailed differences in hair origin, quality and durability.
3.1. Origin Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
Firstly, the origin of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair is different. Indian hair extensions come from various sources, places,… Hair vendors will collect the hair from different regions in India without carefully choosing the good ones.
On the other hand, Vietnamese hair only comes from Vietnamese women between the age of 18-30 in mountainous areas. Therefore, the hair comes from only limited places and ensures good condition.
3.2. Quality Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
Secondly, quality is the main difference between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair. It’s easy to see that the hair from Vietnam has better quality in comparison with Indian hair. The reason behinds is the origin of the hair. Vietnamese hair comes from a few donors and the hair is taken care of by natural products. Moreover, Vietnamese people have the tendency to cherish their hair as a valuable asset and show the beauty, youth of ladies. Therefore, it’s easy to understand why the hair is so good and of optimal value.
Meanwhile, Indian temple hair or hair ball are usually remy or non remy hair which is of worse quality. It needs to be more intervened with chemicals and heat in the hair factories.
3.3. Duration Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
The second difference between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair lies in the duration of the hair. As mentioned before, the quality of Vietnamese hair is better, Vietnamese hair has a duration of 3-5 years.
In the meantime, the hair from India keeps its shape for a shorter time, only from 1-3 years. It can be even shorter if the hair source is low-quality non remy one.
4. How to recognize between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair?
Above are all about the similarities and differences of Vietnamese and Indian hair. To apply these points in identifying these two kinds, below are our instructions.
4.1. By texture feeling Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
The texture of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair is different, which makes it easy for you to tell them apart. Firstly, the hair from Indian hair factories is thicker and coarser, which creates a feeling of fullness to the customers. On the other hand, Vietnamese hair extensions are famous for being silky, shiny, and creating a comfortable feeling.
However, both of the hair can blend naturally to your natural hair without creating an awkward feeling for your customers. Therefore, they are both highly recommended.
4.2. By odor Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
You can tell the difference between Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair by the smell of the hairs. The hair from Vietnamese hair factories has a very light natural smell of herbal treatment. On the other hand, the hair from Indian suppliers has the smell of hair care products.
The reason is that Vietnamese hair comes from natural sources without any process or treatment. On the other hand, hair from India has to be processed and cared for with good odors from artificial products because it comes from different sources. They want to hide the truth and try to make all the hair smell the same.
5. Expert advice for business with Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
To conclude all the points, now is the advice from hair experts that helps you have a clear mindset and choose the most suitable choices and the best hair factory suppliers. Hope that it will be helpful for you as a hair seller or customer.
5.1. Advice on what to choose? Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
If you are considering doing business with Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair, the criteria below will help you to define the suitable one for your business.
- Target market: If your customers want good quality hair, Vietnamese hair is the better choice
- Time for making: If you want to get the hair immediately, you can choose Indian hair because they have hair ready in stock. In the meantime, Vietnamese hair doesn’t have this one because they want to make sure the hair is as fresh as possible.
- Long-term profits: You will surely get more profits with Vietnamese hair due to the fact that the hair can easily help you to attract and attain more and more customers.
5.2. Step to do business with Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
- Step 1: Choose the suitable one for your business: Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
- Step 2: Choose the suitable hairstyles and keep you updated with the most trendy ones
- Step 3: Only buy hair from the factories to get the best price and promotions
- Step 4: Continuously keep track of the progress and review
- Step 5: Prepare hair in stock to avoid not having enough hair for selling
Where to find the best hair factories with high-quality Vietnamese hair extensions?
Click on the link: https://elsahair.vn/why-should-you-choose-elsa-company/